How Exciting

I was talking to Denise my trusted Graphic Designer, confidant and "business therapist" as I like to call her, not to mention - dear friend - ! I mentioned to her that I really needed to start a blog as so much happens everyday with the business, and I want to keep connected with everyone in the community - she said well then DO IT - now! So as I was chatting with her, I did and it took me all of 5 minutes! So here it is my very first blog. So after a very hectic day ahead of me, I shall fill you in on all the happenings of Peekaboo Beans! Stay tuned.....
Oh and Thanks Denise!!!

2 comments:

Lara said...

How exciting!! :)
I've added you to my bloglines - can't wait to keep up to date on the happenings at Peekaboo Beans!

Some kind of Mom said...

Woohoo! Welcome to the blog world. I'll add you to my list too!