Playing Outside with Peekaboo Beans


Peekaboo Beans was born out of necessity. Why, when all children should really be doing is PLAYING - are the clothes they wear not designed for PLAY. Bunchy, pinchy, unfunctional, uncomfortable and not durable to top it all off?

My "ahha moment" and Peekaboo Beans was born.

As a Mom, Peekaboo Beans is my dream! Everyone has moments when they don't feel like the "perfect" mom, but when my girls go to their closets and pull out their beans and are playing in perfect comfort, ease and function (and looking so lovingly put together) - I do feel like a "good" Mom....

Top it all off it's Daddy Proof too :)

It just doesn't stop giving....

In my world, I am so blessed to have Peekaboo Beans part of my family ~ I hope you share that moment of "peace of mind" too :)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

We are all thankful to have Peekaboo Beans in our closets. And our hearts. :)
Thank you for your passion!