A Mothers lasting impression...

    In honor of Mother's Day this weekend we need to take a moment and honor the most influential person in our life, our Moms.  Being a Mom is the hardest job in the world, but also the most rewarding so for all you Moms out there be reminded that you will forever leave a lasting impression with your children.  A Mother's smile, her smell, her soft hands, her hugs,  her kind words, her encouragement and her love is what we always remember the most. 

    So from our Playground to you, we honor our Mothers with what we remember the most about our Moms and touch on those special moments we cherish the most:

  • I was always baking with my Mom and to see her become a Grandmother and watch her bake with my own children is touching.  
  • It always made me so grateful to look up and see my Mom's smiling face in the crowd at all my activities... the ball games, the school functions, hockey games etc. 
  • My Mom always threw us such colorful, fun theme and intimate birthday parties. It always made me feel so special.
  • At night we would talk about anything; love, school, family, anything. 
  • She was always baking.  If we woke up on a Saturday morning and it was pouring rain we would rush out of bed because we knew my Mom would be baking bread, cinnamon buns and cookies.  Yum!  We would spend all afternoon baking cookies, giggling and of course eating!
  • She always gave good advice.  Now as an adult I realize how good her advice was!
  • Her unconditional love and her hospitality.  She was an amazing cook.
  •  She always let me sit on her lap and nuzzle up to her.  Her arms were very comforting. 
  • Cuddling up under a blanket and watch movies together. 
  • She always said to me "Its nice to be nice" and that's something that I will never forget.
  • My Mom was always so helpful, kind and was always happy and smiling.  She was a fantastic cook and loved to entertain.  And now I get to see her be this way with her grand kids, it's pretty amazing to watch.
  • Give me hugs and kisses and sit and talk with me privately.
  • She left me special messages in my desk or lunch bag sometimes. 

Happy Mothers Day!

No comments: