Play Stylist Manager – Full-time
Typical job tasks include:
- Liasoning between playground and field.
- Setting goals with, motivating and leading Stylists.
- Creating sales forecasts.
- Providing training support.
- Providing recruitment support.
- Managing the Online Playroom.
- Coordinating direct selling marketing research
- Creating business tools
- Two (2) years experience in direct sales management required.
- Experience in accounting, marketing, and staff supervision an asset.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Hours of work are 32 to 40 per week, with a minimum of four working days per week.
Closing date: MAY 15, 2013
Please e-mail cover letter & resume to: